AutoMySQLBackup with a basic configuration will create Daily, Weekly and Monthly backups of one or more of your MySQL databases from one or more of your MySQL servers.
Other Features include:
– Email notification of backups
– Backup Compression and Encryption
– Configurable backup rotation
– Incremental database backups
Extract the package into a directory. If you are reading this you have probably done
To install the Automysqlbackup the easy way.
1. Run the install.sh script.
2. Edit the /etc/automysqlbackup/myserver.conf file to customise your settings.
3. See usage section.
To install it manually (the hard way).
1. Create the /etc/automysqlbackup directory.
2. Copy in the automysqlbackup.conf file.
3. Copy the automysqlbackup file to /usr/local/bin and make executable.
4. cp /etc/automysqlbackup/automysqlbackup.conf /etc/automysqlbackup/myserver.conf
5. Edit the /etc/automysqlbackup/myserver.conf file to customise your settings.
6. See usage section.